Dream Dictionary – Dream Interpretation & Dream Analysis
Dream interpretation is not as difficult as it seems, in fact remembering and recording them is actually the hardest part. Here at dream dictionary we offer free dream analysis and skillful Dream Interpretations gathered from psychologists such as Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud.
The benefits of interpreting the meaning of your dreams are endless, by connecting to your unconsciousness you are now open to a new world riddled in symbols and images specifically chosen for you. It will lead you down a path of personal growth and awareness – future insight and warnings. Join us in becoming a detective searching for the inner truth for what your soul truly desires.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Did you know that blind people also dream.
- The oldest ever recorded dream dictionary is 4,000 years old.
- Everybody dreams.
- Dreams prevent psychosis.
- Lucid dreaming is the ability to control your dream settings.
- Not everyone dreams in color, in fact some even dream in black and white.
- Babies do not dream about themselves until the age of three.
- Precognitive dreams is a dream predicts future events.
Recent articles about dreams
- Exploring the Fascinating World of Lucid DreamsHave you ever experienced a dream where you suddenly realize that you are dreaming? This state of awareness is known as lucid dreaming. In…
- Common nightmares that are actually warningsHave you ever woken up in the middle of the night, sweating and trembling from a nightmare that felt so real? Nightmares are scary…
- Dreaming of Being Pregnant: What Does It Mean and Is It a Sign?Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful experiences a woman can go through. However, sometimes women may dream of being pregnant even if they…
- Vivid dreams meaningHave you ever woken up from a dream feeling like you were just in another world? Dreams can be incredibly vivid, leaving you wondering…
- Exploring the Fascinating World of Precognitive DreamsHave you ever dreamt of something that happened in real life, and it felt like deja vu? You may have experienced a precognitive dream,…